Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So I have concluded....



I thought that I would add a pic of my cute little man.....I gave him a haircut and he was shivering so he had to wear his little coat:)Nothing diet related just a proud mama!:)

That I am ONLY going to weigh myself once a week and that is going to be on mondays........I was becoming WAY too obsessed with it and then somedays I was being disappointed:) So look for my weigh in on mondays!

On another note I ran or I should say jogged in place for 10 whole minutes with the Wii fit today.....I actually accoplished a mile and a half.....who would have thought? Do you think this is really considered a jog? Who knows but I was sweating! hahha Off to work...........

4 comments:

  1. I have not been able to do the jogging because the chick underneath us hasn't been gone when im home..kinda sucks...but I cant run anyways..lol...im all about the free step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the jogging once! haha..and i thought i was gonna die after it! So i would consider it a workout! haha
    The free step is fun too...but BOXING is my favorite!!!
    I think all our weigh in's are on monday so thats good!
    I have resorting to only weighing myself in the morning..i was doing it morning then before shower..then at night! so i know what you mean about obsession! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I try to do it right as soon as I wake up...I seem to be at my thinnest at that time..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just dont feel like I can extend my legs as needed when I jog in place! hahha I feel like I am constantly on my toes!

    ReplyDelete