Thursday, January 29, 2009

OK.........I caved:)

And had me a Cadbury Creme Egg! And it was SO worth it, it wasnt really cheating since it came outta my weekly points and I feed real good about that:) I also just bought a single one at Walmart and didnt get a 4 pack.....I didnt want to sabotage myself:)hahah They are good stock this year.......nice and gooey! hahah

Another addiction I have found: Vanilla flavored coffee with 2 single creamers.....and splenda......only 2 points! Yay me! Now my teeth are gonna get all stained and yellow:(

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the control! And now that you've had one, it should kill the cravign for a day at least :)
    And the perfect creaminess is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you will EVER let your teeth get stained and yellow! haha...
    MMMMmmmmmMMMMM that is what I had to do..Just buy one and skip the 4 pack..because I can't be trusted with a 4pack of delicious creamy goodness!

    ReplyDelete