Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Contemplating a goal for tomorrow....

I have tomorrow off and the temp high is stating that it may get up to 25 degrees........I am thinking that I may force myself out into the cold and go for a short walk of at least a mile.......Even if it is just down to the neighboring road its something right?! Its better that sitting here and looking at my Wii! hahah We will see what tomorrow will bring be ambition wise:)

I just wanted to add this for Sarah and I to get motivated........Sisty Burdane! Summer of skinniness 2006!

Now with that said..........LETS GET OUR ASSES WALKING LIKE WE DID THAT SUMMER! HAHHA

3 comments:

  1. lmao..damn sisty burdane looks good.....i can't even believe i was looking skinny like that at one time!!
    I am so up for some walking this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God! We were pretty much idiots! But we were skinny ones! hahah Brings back some good ole memories doesnt it????

    ReplyDelete