Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things are looking up.........

Ok so I got my ass back on the Wii........I only did 15 minutes because I was super tired today and slept in for a bit and I was pressed for time.....Why did the Wii say that I had lost 1.3 pounds since last wednesday????( That was the last time that I did it!:() So curiosity got the best of me and I jumped on the scale before I took my shower and I have lost .4 of a pound just since yesterday! I did drop a large group of kids off at the pool this morning if ya know what I mean!:) hahah

I even went to visit some friends last night whom had just made a nice fresh batch of no bake cookies......After my disappointment of yesterdays weighin I splurged!............And ate 3 of them! hahha So HOW did I lose???? I swear WW is fucked up like that.........I just want wait to get walking again, that to which I see proven results:) The first warmer above zero day.......Sarah have your walking shoes ready!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!! I just about died laughing at the kids in the pool bit....then i read it to Audio too!!
    The lady behind you in line yesterday had a great idea...she said she eat one of those cans of soup that is only 100 calories...any kind...and adds a cup or so of frozen veggies while cooking it to bulk it up! What a great way to get veggies and bulk in the meal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a wonderful idea!Hmmmmmmmmmm I still want that whopper though:) With cheese! hahah I cant wait to walk this fat ass again......Remember we dropped the kids off at the pool every morning before our walks! hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao! I do remember dropping the ol' kids off...it was good times in the morning..good times! lmao!

    ReplyDelete