Saturday, January 10, 2009

I got me a Wii!

Lacy had stopped into work today around 4pm to get her paycheck and her and Brianna came up to Unit 4 to see me and I was telling her how Rj had called all of Jackson last night to see if anyone had the Wii and/or the Wii fit and had no luck what so ever! The Unit secretary heard and said, " I will find you a Wii" She got on the phone called one place....Game Stop in the Westwood mall and they answered the phone, " Game Stop we have Wii's in stock, how may I help you?" So Lacy ran and cashed her check and stood in a long line and FINALLY got me a Wii!!!! Next Adventure.......Trying to find a Wii fit!They have them on ebay brand new for $135 so I could pay a little extra and go that route if I dont have any luck this weekend finding one............

On the diet track..........I did awesome once again on day #5..........I did eat me a piece of white toast at work with about 2 tablespoons of PB on it with banana slices........I have always heard that this is awesome and I had all the materials so I went with it! :) It shouldnt hurt me too bad:)

I hope there is some loss tomorrow when I log my post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment