Monday, February 16, 2009

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

ALL this walking is working like a charm! I weighed in at 171.2! Thats a 2.4 pound weight loss just from last week! Its ALL because of the walking.........I know it is! Sarah lets lace up our walking shoes and prep on our 3 miler for our lake walk! I feel SO good about myself but at the same time I am a little frusterated as I just bought 2 pairs of size 12 American Eagle jeans a couple weeks ago because they had all their jeans for $30, and guess what........I can slide the fuckers off without even unbuttoning them! So when you see me and it looks like I shit my pants.....This is why and I refuse to buy more smaller jeans just yet:)

Hope everyone else is doing good with their weigh in today........please post your success!

1 comment:

  1. lmao! you don't like the just shit my pants look?

    I am down a total of 3 pounds this week!!!see you in the morning for a walk!

    ReplyDelete