Thursday, February 26, 2009

I NEED a vacation......

SO BAD! I am on severe burnout mode at work and with school.........I know I know.....How can one be burnt out with one stupid Art elective class??? Well when you have been going to college for a total of 10 damn years and you are still going.........it gets sickening! hahah

On another note I am pushing through TOM and hopefully will come out on top come monday.........weigh in day..........I have been walking every day by myself.....which BTW Sarah gets PRETTY boring................SO GET BETTER! haha I am beginning to feel like I need to up my distance because I dont feel like I am getting the results from walking that I was in the beginning.........Maybe its all mental:) I hope that I hit the 160's this coming week as much as I have been trying to stay OP with this diet...........walkiing away from every cadbury creme egg that I see! hahah

OK off for a walk for the day.........good luck you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought two boxes of cadbury eggs..haha....
    Next week I am hoping to get some walking in!
    I have to go to the health department tomorrow to have them look at my tb arm or else i could tomorrow.....
    So....as soon as I get my schedule we will make some plans!!!
    I know what you mean about the burnout feeling...I am sick and tired of EVERYTHING.....and into depression mode as of late...

    ReplyDelete